Houses and Lots, Community Lots: THE SALT BLOCK multi-purpose no cc lot – Picture Amoebae.
Originally owned by Abigail Harrington and her husband, Samuel, the Salt Block was built at a time of great prosperity and glory. After Samuel’s passing, Abigail had to sell off the building part by part, until only the corner basement apartment remained, which is where she still lives today. The rest of the building has been repurposed into a mixture of commercial and residential properties, and is a bustling hub for the people of the Spice District.
In the tall row-house section of the building are separate apartments, each fully furnished.
– in the bottom right basement apartment, Abigail Harrington lives surrounded by those few pieces of dearly loved furniture and trinkets she was able to hold onto. Her husband’s portrait sits overlooking his beloved ashes, and other family portraits adorn the walls. Abigail’s most prized possession is the scale model of Brindleton Bay, which was founded by her grandfather.
– in the bottom left basement apartment a single sim has just recently moved in and is slowly renovating. He has completed the kitchen and bathroom, but the rest of the apartment is still to be finished. No one really knows what he does for a living, but he has been seen accompanying different rich and successful sims to various events around the city.
– in the middle right hand apartment that spans 2 floors there lives a successful couple, an engineer and an ad executive. They enjoy entertaining, and appreciating the finer things in life.
– in the middle left hand apartment that spans 2 floors there lives a younger, fame-hungry couple. One of them has produced some music for films and also has a band that she hopes will one day find success; the other is an actor who, despite his hard work, has yet to make it big. They think they have excellent taste…
– in the top floor right hand apartment lives a young professional architect and designer. She one day hopes to build her own home, but for now is enjoying living in a vibrant and busy city hub.
– in the top floor left hand apartment lives 2 young sports fanatics who love nothing more than to spend their weekends on the piste. Originally living the bachelor life together, they recently discovered they have feelings for each other.
In the commercial, low-rise section of the building is a boutique bakery and a trendy new coffee shop called The Llama Bean. Above them are 3 small apartments [furnished just for show to look lived in from the outside – they are inaccessible]. In the basement is a lounge and comedy club called The Underground, which also serves food (for the brave).
The lot has everything you need to be set as either residential, a lounge, a cafe, retail, a bar, or a restaurant. It is set as a lounge by default. You can change it at any time.