Food: Thai Yellow Curry Custom Recipe – Mod The Sims 4.
– It has all three meal sizes (8 servings, 4 servings and single serving)
– Optional SCCO rice packet and icemunmun chickpeas, lime and green chili ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Main Course”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Yellow curry is a curry dish made by mixing cumin, turmeric, fenugreek, coriander, garlic, salt, bay leaves, lemongrass, ginger, mace, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon into a curry paste and mixing it with coconut milk. It tends not to be as hot as most curries. Here it’s served vegetarian, though meat can be added, with wild rice.